Ophthalmology Care in India
Ophthalmology, the scientific study of the eye, is a more than 2800 year-old medical science. Ophthalmology is the branch of medicine that deals with the anatomy, physiology and diseases of the eye. In India hospitals are modern and well equipped, and the doctors are highly qualified and often trained abroad to treat degenerative and hereditary diseases of the eye.
Most Common Diseases Of The Eye
- Strabismus Macular Degenerations
- Refractive Errors
- Diabetic Retinopathy
The cost different for most eye care procedures varies as high as 8-10 times from that of USA and UK. Some of the treatments available are:
- Eye Lasik Refractive Packages
- Lasik Eye Surgery
- Eye Care Treatment
- Lasik Treatment
- Refractive Surgery India
- Laser Refractive Surgery
- Refractive Eye Correction Package
- Natural Eye Care Treatment
- Vision and Eye Care
- Eye Refractive Care Packages
Why Ophthal(Eye) Surgery is Preferred in India
- Surgical operative procedures are performed by qualified, experienced and renowned doctors; board certified surgeons and government registered physicians at low-costs
- Advanced medical technology used by the health care centers in India.
- Affordable proper pre and post operative care , medical tests , scanning etc.